Image Map

SLP Link-up-September 2013!

04 September 2013


Holy smokes it's September! A grad school friend and I were just talking today about where in the world this year has gone...and it surely isn't slowing down any!
All Y'all Need is hosting a link-up yet again, so here we go!
Schooling- I feel like it's all I talk about here, but I am 3 weeks into the school year and still trying to figure out the best way for me to service 3 schools, and service them well. Thankfully everyone has been really kind and supportive, but it's a huge adjustment from having 3 whole clients in grad school! I'll get there...eventually :)

Excited- I love college football. Professional football is ok too, but there's no real love for me like college ball love. I am SO thrilled it's back! I also get giddy at the thought that scarves, boots, sweaters, and continual blanket use is not too far behind the return of tailgating and ruthless trash talking friends' teams ;). Fall is my favorite time of year, hands down. (We won't mention that it's been well into the 90's in Indiana up until this week!)
Gooooooooooooo Irish!! (photo credit)

Prepping- book companion packets! I'm so thankful that TPT is chock-full of them :) It's been a lot of laminate, cut, rubber band, storage bag, and paperclip over in my corner of the world, but who am I kidding. I love it.

Trying-I am awful at getting into a routine, especially when it comes to a consistent bed time! I always wake up tired in the morning, and I always think "That's it. I'm going to bed early tonight!" But does it happen? Not a chance. Until then, my coffee will remain just a little big stronger in the morning.

What are you schooling/excited/prepping/trying? Check out the link to All Y'all need above to read the other link-ups!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on college football!
    http://oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the 3 schools. I'm finally at the point where I think I can do the job, just not the way I want. I'll be looking for your tips! Thanks for linking up!


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new blog design! Super, super cute!!! Don't worry about the sleep thing, it'll happen after a month or two...then you'll be falling asleep at 9PM, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE football too, although I will say that I am an NFL girl. I love all the book companions too! :)

    Carissa
    Home Sweet Speech Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. therapy centres in Manchester NoWaiting Ltd., located in Manchester city centre provides relaxing clinical hypnotherapy with NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming communication techniques which is a subject being talked about and used everyday, used by professionals such as "John Grinder", "Richard Bandler""Paul Mckenna", "Derren Brown" showing how health can be improved in all areas of life. This suits issues requiring long lasting results, for which standard medicines are not as effective or as fast.

    ReplyDelete