Image Map

Happy 4th of July!

04 July 2013

Happy 4th to my American readers! Today is a great day to spend time being thankful-and we truly have, I truly have-so much to count today.

One of which is celebrations! July 12 marks my first bloggy birthday and to kick of the big week I wanted to let you know you can now find me, and follow me, on Bloglovin! (just click the button below)




Now that Google Reader has left us, you're going to want to make sure to stay tuned to what's coming in the next year for my little corner of the Internet. The most exciting of which is my first year as an SLP!

In a few short weeks the 6 years of schooling will pay off and I will finally get to do what I love....for REAL! I truly couldn't be more excited, and I hope you'll share the journey with me!

Stay tuned this week for giveaways, flash freebies, TPT sales, and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment